AIESEC is a leadership development organisation. Our members are current students or recent graduates from universities all around the world. Leadership skills and competencies of our members are learnt and enhanced as we continue to run and participate in our Global Mobility Program in addition to completing our tertiary education.
AIESEC gives your organisation the opportunity to attract and engage driven students and graduates from all over the world. Our worldwide network of over 110 countries and 55,000 university students, enables your organisation to gain a competitive advantage.
Our partners range from multinational to small and medium sized enterprises, and from non-profit to government organisations. Our partners involvement vary from participating in our Global Mobility Program, sponsorship and youth development.
AIESEC Global Mobility Program
AIESEC offers flexible talent that fits with the needs of your organisation. As a partner of AIESEC, you will enrich your workforce with globally mind youth professionals.
- Recruit the best and brightest
- AIESEC interns come equipped with proven leadership and communicated experience. Sourcing through AIESEC gives your company a method of accessing a global talent pool of graduates.
- Get sought after skills
- AIESEC provides international interns who have a wide variety of degrees and gives your company access and choice from a worldwide skills base.
- Recruit for short or long term projects
- Interns can be sourced by your company to work on future projects in a support or project management role. Using already acquired leadership skills, AIESEC interns arrive capable and willing to step up to challenges.
- Expand your export markets
- Interns can be sourced from over 110 countries, therefore sourcing a marketing graduate that already has established international networks will open up new business opportunities for your company.
- Simplify your strategic talent
- Our integration process enables interns to easily adjust to work and life in Australia, so they make an immediate contribution to your workplace. AIESEC manages the VISA requirements, accommodation, banking & taxation and basic necessities of the intern.
AIESEC provides sponsors access to local students in 14 universities in Australia including this one ANU!. These include on-campus events, state & national conferences and more.
- Australian National University
- University of Western Australia
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- University of Technology Sydney
- Macquarie University
- University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- Flinders University
- Curtin University
- University of Adelaide
AIESEC ANU have provided the Global Mobility Program to the ANU Human Resources Department and is in the process of securing one with the Emagine Foundation.
AIESEC itself has many national and international partners:
- Alcatel Lucent
- Deutsche Post DHL
- EF Education First
- Future Considerations
- HULT International Business School
- Madrid’s IE
- Ingersoll Rand
- Nike Europe
- Tata Consultancy Services
To find out more about AIESEC’s partners, head to our parent organisation’s website.