Last modified: 12/02/2012
What we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Photos – AIESEC ANU website and Facebook page may put up photos taken from its events, which is only for advertising our brand. However, you reserve the right to request deletion if you think your privacy is infringed.
- Newsletters – your email account will be recorded in our newsletter list once you sign up for membership or internship application. Any events or updates from AIESEC ANU will then be sent to your mailbox frequently. If you wish to unsubscribe, simply scroll down to the bottom of the email and click the unsubscription link.
- Communications – When you contact AIESEC ANU via email or feedback form on the website, AIESEC ANU may maintain the information with the purpose of responding your inquiries or requests. We may also use your email to communicate about our services for improvement.
- Cookies – When you get access to the website of AIESEC ANU, cookies will be sent for tracking information and used for further analytics. We currently have three kinds of cookies: Forum and WordPress cookies (optional and can be disabled). Style cookies (for printing style and do not track any information). Cloudflare cookies (for proxy host to conduct user analytics)
If we use the information collected in a different manner from our statement, we will request for your consent prior to such use.
Controlling your personal information
The collection or use of your information can be restricted in the following aspects:
- Indicate your willingness when filling any of our forms
- Contact AIESEC ANU via email – aies…@gmail.com any time if you do not wish to disclose your personal information
- Disable cookies in your browser
AIESEC ANU has a set of measures to protect your personal information. Membership contact details will only be retained in our private forum, which can only be accessed by authorized committee members. Internship details will be stored in our database, which is under the control of LCP, OGX and IM. However, if you wish to wipe out your information permanently from our database, please contact IM director or email AIESEC ANU.